The EXCELTraining Conference is sponsored by the EEOC's Training Institute. In its 21st year, EXCEL is the premier national training conference for federal and private sector EEO managers, supervisors, practitioners, HR professionals, attorneys and Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) specialists. Private and public-sector employees will gain invaluable knowledge for making those tough HR decisions!
Attend EXCEL to meet your continuing education requirements:
- EXCEL satisfies your yearly EEO Counselor and Investigator Refresher requirements.
- EXCEL was approved for over 13.5 HRCI credits in 2017 and will apply for HRCI credits in 2018.
- EXCEL was approved for over 17.25 SHRM credits in 2017 and we will apply for SHRM credits in 2018.
- We will apply for CLE credits from the states of Pennsylvania and Virginia. Other states typically grant CLE credits for EXCEL attendance upon your application.
The most cost effective and time efficient way to learn emerging trends and gain novel solutions to keep your work place legally compliant and productive.
- Learn best practices to help ensure that your agency or organization complies with EEOC laws and regulations that impact your workplace.
- In addition to hearing directly from high level EEOC officials, you will have the opportunity to meet and learn from your peers from across the country.
- We can save you research time. Our course materials, including case law updates, will give you cutting edge information at your desk.