The APSE National Conference is the largest event for inclusive employment. The event attracts key influencers and stakeholders representing employers, communities, agencies and services. APSE members are the very people and organizations impacted by Employment First; citizens with disabilities and their families, universities, rehabilitation counselors, agency personnel and service providers.
Join us and take advantage of:
- Education and networking opportunities
- On-Site CESP™ Exam Opportunities
- Pre-conference sessions followed by 2.5 days of more than 100 high-quality, interactive breakout sessions by national experts
- Dozens of Exhibitors
- National Awards Organizer
- Service Providers/Groups
Vocational Day Rehab, Regional Employment and Mental Health providers, services groups, managed care, financial services.
- How to transition to supported employment business models in the new age
- Best practices to serve clients of an integrated workforce with broader client opportunities
- How to access funding
- How to provide the best service in an increasingly competitive arena
- 101- what do you need to know for future success?